Adrese contact: e-mail:casagravor@gmail.com
facebook: "lizzy tunc"

Daca doriti sa revedeti videoclipul CaSa Gravor - jewlery collection 2011, intrati aici:

marți, 1 noiembrie 2011

"Somewhere in time" - bracelet



Dedicata lui Jane Seimour (Elise McKena) ...
... dedicata unui film superb ...







Emotionant momentul 

cand Jane Seymour recita... " The man of my dreams has almost faded now. 

The one I have created in my mind. 

The sort of man each woman dreams of, in the deepest and most secret reaches of her heart. 

I can almost see him now before me. 

What would I say to him if he were really here?

"Forgive me. I have never known this feeling. 

I have lived without it all my life. 

Is it any wonder, then, I failed to recognise you? 

You, who brought it to me for the first time.

Is there any way that I can tell you how my life has changed? 

Any way at all to let you know what sweetness you have given me? 

There is so much to say. 

I cannot find the words. Except for these: I love you"






"Somewhere in time" - bratara cupru cu turcoaz si margele metalice - 75 ron



Iar pentru cei cu imaginatie.....am intors timpul inapoi.....

in spatele capacului, 

ceasul de buzunar ticaie in cautarea tineretii pierdute....







"Come back to me!"

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu